Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Todaeee

Have you ever woken up to a need/want to cry?

I woke up this morning to that feeling this morning. I felt either i want to cry OR i need to cry OR i cried in my sleep OR i cried in my dream OR i'm already crying inside. I don't exactly know which is it. I just felt like crying...

So, it wasn't a very good beginning for the day. I don't like it when i dont get my start of the day rite. Feeling depressed when u wake up is no fun! But since i got up late (I have excuse! No class today!), i rushed and bathed...some of u would know my irritating habit of bathing the first thing in the morning or else i'll be grumpy. So, knowing i was a bit in a depressed mood, i didnt really want to add to it by being grumpy. So, after that, i spent quite some time with the Lord...also seeking Him about why i felt the way i did.

There were a few reasons...
There was a sense of insecurity...a sense of fear...a sense of loneliness...
I wished i woke up to see Bev in the room and say our sleepy HIE
I wished i woke up to see Jee Aun OR Jee Leng or Jee Vern
I wished i woke up to Mommy or Papa's voice....
I wished i woke up to Popo's nagging voice...(yeah, it's weird that i'm wishing for this considering how much i dislike it when i am back in KL)

yeah...
So, there was this sense of loneliness...and.....

Shame of me to say this, but i wished i woke up to see my husband in the room....NO weird thoughts....just, i donno....(i say shame of me to say this because it just goes to show how much i want to be married eh...23!!) haha...

Had a good time with the Lord as well...

I was home alone with zjingz...
Pei Yun came home....

We had lunch....

Beverly came home...
Gloria came home...

it's weird to see everyone home at 2pm. haha...

Bev came home not feeling emotionally too happy as well....
Gloria too....
The three of us were like 3 depressed girls...hahah

Depressed is an exaggeration. Not happy mebbe. But, i'm sure we're all alrite.
There is this special hope in the relationship we have with the Lord...
We mite not alwiz be very happy but we know that there's something special that the Lord has done or will do no matter how bad the condition of things look. And that elevates us to a higher state...

Haha....

Anyway....if u're wondering...I'm doing much much better now.

I had project meeting just now as well...this time, 2 and a half hours...still can handle!
Dinner with Hui Li just now....good time catching up...
Time of catching up with Li Fang also
Time of talking more with Miao Yue. I often get scared to talk to her coz she seem so quiet and i can't speak mandarin!! Arrggghhh....But, it was nice talking to her more just now! Thank u Lord!! Must try more next time...

:)

Going to sleep now...goodnite...

Oh wait...ppl, ALL BLOOD A+ ppl, pls let me know... I know someone who needs this very very very much!!

Life Chapel-ians.....respond respond respond!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home