Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oouucchh??

I know it is painful for u. It is likewise for me. I don't understand why you don't want to tell me but it hurts when i know something is wrong and yet you are not willing to share it with me. I guess, you don't really know how much i love you!Well, you might not realise it but yeah, it hurts....it's been so long already. And still you're not telling me. Yes, call it jealousy or whatsoever. I don't get it. You can tell other people but you can't tell me. It's not like you donno how much i love you! You know it!

Yeah, maybe my love for you don't matter much anyway.

Anyway, I have learned that my love, care and concern for many many many people do not matter anyway. They think when I say "I love you" or "I care" or "I miss you" is an obligation on my part. Like as if i say it just to make them feel happy. Do you all realise that i mean IT when i say utter those word? Do you know it takes a lot of me to say those things? Yet, it doesnt matter to you...Well, you wanna know the truth? I am hurt. Its alrite if you don't love me back but don't treat what i have said as if it doesn't bear any meaning. Coz it hurts so much!!SOOOO much!!!!

Anyway, i say again as i have told you before, I love you.

:)

1 Comments:

At 2:41 am , Blogger misslene said...

Luv u too, dearie! *huggss*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home