Sunday, October 16, 2005

Go Away...

It's so weird to feel this way. The anger. The hurt. The pain. On a Sunday. After all the worship.

No way am i saying I am angry with God. Coz i am not!!

I am angry with myself. (haha, when is it tat JeeLee isn't?) But dont ask me why.
I wish I am not. I wish i could not be bothered. Can't I be just a normal Christian and wish that God's will be done without having a conflicting will with God's will? Can't I? Why am I like this! Just so darn rebellious. So darn selfish.

The depression comes every now and den.
The confusion never left me. It comes back to visit me!

But, yes, THe Lord amazes me! There's just something about MY God. Something so special. Something so attractive. Something so sweet. So forgiving. So loving. So tender.

BLEAH....

Haha.....I'm fine lar! If you don't think so, don't worry. Coz i WILL be! :)

Cheers....

2 Comments:

At 11:59 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found your blog while surfing at google. Well, please feel free to visit consolidation loan

 
At 2:33 am , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

My my Jon, There's so many ways to interpret ur comment. Next time, say more leh! Don't leave me pondering over that 4 words! Ish...

Haha.....However, that being said, sometimes, that few words can slap harder than 40/14 words.

Cheers bro...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home