Sunday, October 16, 2005

Dreams...

I had a few scary dreams for the past 3 days. I'm not gonna mention them here. But, hahaha...it has something to do with something that i've been thinking about. And you know why its scary? Coz its serious stuff ok. It's not a play-play issue. And I'm like thinking "hmm...is tis suppose to be prophetic?" Man! I dowan to think so much but darn! I've been like, 2 days leh. I dont normally dream dreams. And i dont normally dream dreams that has continuation wan. THis is so freaky! It really is!

And i saw pictures of babies today. And, man, they are so adorable! So cuttteeee!! I love kids man...mommy told me that Vital Years (place i used to work at) called for me. Now, why would they want to call me for? I've stopped work at that place about 4 years ago. Scary when they call me back. They need a teacher? hahah..I used to think that i'm horrible with kids. I'm so fierce that kids will run away when they see me. But, i was proven wrong. Man, when i was working for Sri Damansara Vital Years, the kids love me so much lor. I was so touched. Haha...i love working there lar! Even my boss says i'm good with kids. Wah!! That was such a moral booster lor! I miss them! The kids....Chi Ern especially...I miss many of them...When i can't have my own kids, NOT NOW LAR!!, i just love being with kids...

Will i get a husband who doesnt like kids? What if that happens? its so scary.... I want to have my own kids. I know its a bit scary coz ppl have been telling me different things and what they expect...but, haha!! I dont care! I wanna have my own kids...ok! Unless God says, "no, go and adopt!" - I will happily obey! Got kids good enuff eh. What if God says : No kids?! Honestly, now, I think it'll be super hard for me to accept. But, if God really REALLY says so, Ok lor..if that day ever comes, I pray that He will prepare me for it! If not, i'll CRY....

Anyway....Amy and Matthew got married today. Jingz was incharge of the bulletin. Peh Fern was the wedding coordinator. Aih...weddings!!!

There are some things that i wanna tell bev today. haha....wanna know why? Coz i'm feeling a bit sad and disturbed over some things. Aih.....U wanna know what? no way am i gonna tell u here! Muahaha....

aih...GOD!!! Hear my cry!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home