Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Make me smile....

I couldn't sleep again last nite. Jie Yao suggested to go for sleeping pills. I said NO NO. Of course i want to sleep la. U think very fun ar? Tossing and turning on the bed. Cannot take liren's suggestion to count the number of times the fan turns oso coz the room edi so dark, cannot see leh. From 2 sundays ago until today, the earliest i sleep is at 3am - with the exception of saturday nite when i slept at 1am. Coz next morning got church mar! Last week was ok coz even though i sleep late, i know i had things to do. This week i have nothing to do (ok, not very true) but i WANT to sleep! I go on the bed and look at the ceiling waiting for my brain to shut down. But, no...my brain goes on turning and turning...moving until about 6am and den decides to shut down. Den, i have 2 hours of sleep before i get up at 8am to continue on with my day. That's how it's been. And i'm so exhausted. It's already Wednesday. I have a paper tomorrow - EL 2101 : Structure of Sentences and Meaning. Test on Subjecthood and Objecthood plus, Abstract meaning in the Language System. I just realised that today as i was studying in the Arts canteen. Aih, rush to do lor.

I had to edit my SN2234 - Gender Studies in South Asia project as well. THis wan darn funny. IT was suppose to be due last week. So, on wednesday night i stayed up till about 5am to finish the paper. Woke up about 2-3 hours later to edit the paper. THursdays are packed like sardine for me! 10-6pm non-stop!! Classes, classes and classes.....So, anyway......before i leave the house, i found out that the lecturer actually sent out an e-mail the day before extending the deadline. ARRGGHH....This lecturer has never been very particular about word limit. But i don't know why this time he is. So, i had to edit alot. Word limit was 3000. I wrote 4000+. hehehe....So, i tried editting like crazy just now. of course i couldn't throw away 1000 word from my essay lar...so, anyway, i think i had about 3500 words plus. Aih....nevermind lar! FOrget it! No way can edit anymore lar...i edi threw away ONE whole paragraph ok...that is a lot of info gone edi...

So, after finish editting....i was studying for my Elang paper tmr.
Spoke to Liren and found out that James has a very high fever and in fact, suspected dengue summore. Scary but Pei Yun tells me nothing to be worried about. So, okay!

Went out for a walk just now. Can't stand staying at home and putting on this really fake smile. So, decided to take a walk.

Will be going down to get my bus ticket tomorrow - alone.
(
haha, u're free to go along with me. Gimme a call! haha)

Had lunch with miffy today. Nice time chatting!! :) I find miffy a very interesting person - so unlike me.

Well well well, my low self-esteem strikes again. (no, not when i was having lunch with Miffy). Bleah.....

okay la...i'm going to print my notes and then go to sleep....Praying every nite that i can sleep!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home