Monday, October 24, 2005

Pleased....

A long awaited HAPPY post! Yes, after such a long time of flooding my blog with sad blog posts, i'm now able to write something happy. Actually, not entirely true oso wert rite, even in my depressing posts, oso got some happy things - esp about how God has been good?! Yes....

Anyway, today.....
In reference to yesterday's post, i did not go to Ikea or to east coast park. I stayed home! woohoo. What is there to do at home? NOTHING. OK, i should by right be studying but i am not because i want to rest. Ok, no la..honestly, i want to finish the book i've been reading. It's called Finding Freedom by Joyce Huggett. AHF group from Life Chapel gave it to me when i left for Singapore. So nice of them hor? We had a feast as well....yay!! But, yes....this book has been with me ever since i came to singapore. I take super long to finish it. Not that i started last year of course. I was reading another book last year. I just take a few months to finish 177 pages!!! Arrrgggghhh...

But, ok...comment on this book: it's quite a good book. It was this book that challenged me to go back and talk to me father and mother. And today, as i read this book, I was challenged again. Challenge to leave all that depresses me behind. Not that my life dont matter or this matter is not important. But, its not as important as the other things that God wants me to focus on. And honestly, I knew God has been saying to shift my focus to somewhere else but i havent been able to do that but I thank God because He helped me to do so today! And please pray with me that I will be able to do the things that the Lord has asked me to do. Pray for me to be faithful. Pray that I will seek Him and His will to be done above all else. Pray that I will be obedient.

I feel better today coz not only did i finish reading that book, i also took the time to read an article that Julia wrote for me. I asked her something that was brought to my attention to seek God about during our last SPP but got not very clear answers from the Lord. haha....its interesting how this article has been on my table for so long but i never took the time to read it. And, only decide to read it today. U know, God has HIS very reasons for the timings ppl do certain things. If i read them at a different time, i would probably not be able to accept and absorb as many things as i did today. I would like to list the things i've learnt today but i don't think i would have space for that.

Anyway, God has been good!! WAaaay more than good...He's been the BEST!!! HE's awesome!!

Mommy called just now :) Needless to say, i was darn happy!!!

I cleared the house a bit. Sometimes i wish i was not that particular about cleanliness. Ok la. I honestly think i'm not THAT particular - some girls or guys are even worse than i am. I guess, when u see that the person in charge to clear the house is not doing it, u just help lor hor? since i dont really REALLY mind housework and also the house was getting a bit dirty la. I didn't do a perfect work but it's alrite. So long as i dont see so much dirt can lar hor? ;)
but, i had this weird REALLY weird thought when i was sweeping the stairs just now. People, friends and aunties in Life Chapel esp, have told me before that I have wife and mother qualities. And i alwiz go, NO WAY!!! and they go on to tell me how it would be easy to get a bf. Haha.... if they are right about me having those qualities, i wish guys were looking for those qualities. HAHA! But now, i dont really care! Bleah....

WHich brings me to my next point, I had a scary dream just now. Darn scary ok....don't play play. THis brings me to wonder whether it was from God or not. Hmm.....arrgggghhhh..... ok, i tell u arr...dont laugh! I dreamt I died in a place where i really want to go. Died a very scary death! Oh no..... eeeee, so bloody summore!!!

Talking about dreams, I didnt sleep well last nite oso. I think i cried badly in my sleep. But i didnt know. the reason why i think i did was because i woke up tis morning with a very funny feeling eyes. And when Lifang came back at 2plus she asked me whether i just woke up or not, and i said 'Of course NOT'. Den i ask her why, she said "ur eyes is a bit swollen." oh no..that bad?? Hmm....ok, the oni thing i remembered about my sleep was that i think i was feeling depressed in my dream but i can't remember anything other than that.....Did i cry? I donno. I remember wanting very much to cry but wasn't able to. But, i went to bed not THAT depressed wert...so, why ar? hmm...funny!

I washed the toilet today!! So happy....hahaha, I sometimes feel i get happy over too small issues and yet get depressed over funny funny things as well...

When Jeremy came over today, I was being lame to him. Haha, he said this "Now, i know how ppl feels when i say lame things to them" hahahah....YES!!!! Got him to see how it is like...hahaha.

Made arrangements to see Sarah tmr!! My dear dear sarah......I loooove you!!!!!!

Haha...must show her this blog oso....i say out but she not here to see it oso! ish...but nvm la, i got tell her i love her b4....But, i seldom say it to guys eh? hahaha....so, for those of u guys who have heard it from me, u know how much u mean lar har!!!! :) i don't simply play play around with that word....that 4 letter word....

ahhhh......

ok...nite nite....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home