Monday, October 31, 2005

Sunday.....

Travelling light means I don't have all the clothes that i love with me. It's alrite.
Coz, i thought i'll just wear a baju-kurung to church on sunday. As usual, i'm lazy to go and stand in front of my wardrobe and think of what i'm gonna wear. So, i've already decided on the baju-kurung.

but, when sunday came, i changed my mind. I stood in front of my wardrobe and thought of what i will wear! I hate it when i do that. Coz, i'll NOT be able to decide. but, since my wardrobe has quite limited clothes. My eyes spotted a blue something. So, i pulled it out....Ah, a skirt! I stopped and wonder :Do i want to wear a skirt today? IT's been a long time since i last wore a skirt. haha, i never ever wore a skirt in Singapore. I wonder why too. So, i thought, ok la...wear that skirt lar! But, do i have a shirt to match it with? So....i looked around and saw a very stunning blue t-shirt. THe problem about that is that it is not mine. It's my brothers....But, nvm la. I grabbed it anyway. So, yeap...i was all blue!!! A very royal blue t-shirt with a blue skirt.

Grabbed my mom's veil and my sister's pouch (I told u i travelled light rite?) and den, realised i dont think i wanna wear my pair of heels to church today coz i know the church fellas would want to go out. So, okay....now, wear what footwear? haha....i decided to put on a pair of new socks that my mommy bought for me and my sport shoes...haha.....

Yes, i look funny coz where got ppl wear skirt and sports shoes wan?? NVM...i like to dress funnily! I think it's cool....Most girls dress up to look good and they get NICE attention. People look at them and say 'wah, tht girl quite pretty'....If i do dress up, i also want to grab attention. But i grab funny and weird attention. I dress so weird that people look at me and say "wah, that girl dress like a clown'...hahah.....BUT, I don't care!! I like it....it's nice to look funny wert...i mean, as long as i'm comfortable can edi rite?? And, i wanted to wear a skirt but i know i won't be comfortable in a pair of heels....So, too bad lar! Bleah.... :P And, as usual, my very-fashionable-friend, JOSHUA, complained about how i dressed. aih! Shh!!!! Hahaha...

Anyway, sunday was a baby day for me! Going back to church with all the mothers giving birth and bringing them to church was darn fun! Life Chapel's record of (i think) our first TRIPPLETS...WOOHOO....they were so cute...superbly cute!! SuPERB.....I so wanted to carry one but since they already attracting sooo much attention, maybe another time. So, we went out. Wanted to catch a movie. But, since got nothing really nice we thought "ok la..just go window shopping can edi" Half way walking me and wengyan came up with a more superb idea : We shall visit SIew Ling and her new baby!!! YAY...so, we had lunch and called her. So, we visited her and she told us about her 10 hour labour pain! Joshua of course,being the only guy, asked all of us "See la, next time want to have baby summore anot?!" Of course he kena bombard from the rest of us la.... If i wasn't sick, i would have carried baby ervin!!! I would have!!!! But, i was sick!! aih...

Went to church and helped out for the serving of food....aiyoh.....sweating like crazy!! It was the sunday school prize giving day!! :)

And guess who i saw? Alina CHin.....I went : HIEE......u brought ur baby anot? She said, yes...WOOhooo......Had my dinner and den she carried her baby over...and i carried baby Charis!! SHe is soooo cute!! sooo cute. Ahhh...so nice!!! :)

It was quite a meaningful day. I had some time alone with wengyan. Just talking and telling her what has been happening and she likewise. hehe...but since she's been updating me more than i have, so, i updated her more la...hehehe....that was good time!!! :)
Babies make me happy too.....

THink happy thoughts..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home