Saturday, November 05, 2005

Resting...

I am here blogging while listening to Love, Me by Collin Raye because i'm not able to grab a tv showing arsenal's game. If i could, i wouldn't be here! Well, at least a fellow arsenal fan is telling me about the game. Haha, thanks Miffy! And we're talking about how Arsenal plays better with Thierry Henry around. haha

Anyway, I think i kinda wasted the day away. haha....Den again, saturdays are quite restful for me. I woke up late - on purpose! haha....Coz i slept quite early last nite, i was awake by 7:45am. Of course i went back to sleep lar! Wake up so early for what?! I actually wanted to go market or something. But, didnt really had the motivation to do so this morning. I remember how mommy will come back from BSF leader's training on saturdays at 8am and she'll wake me up to go to the market with her. And i'll drag a bit of time until reluctantly get up at 9am....and den go with her to the market. Or the days when my grandma will call at 7-ish in the morning just to ask me to drive her to the market!! I'll go reluctantly with her but now that i'm thinking back, i quite like the feeling! Makes me feel more womanly! hahah!!! NONSENSICAL! Mommy always reminds me of my duties and responsibilities as a girl, as a daughter, as a wife (in future) and kitchen is my territory. haha....can remember clearly how much i hated those talks about being in the kitchen or doing chores. And it's funny how i don't mind doing them now. THankful to my mommy who didn't give up on me. I was hopeless in the kitchen eh?! hahah

A few more people sending me their exam time-table. I'll send it out by monday. Exam is round the corner man! I havent started my revision yet. I havent finish all my readings yet. I've got quite a bit to read. Aih..

Was suppose to go down to biz lib to study with ronglong. Honestly, i was lazy to move. but i know that going down to study in the lib will help me be a bit more disciplined. In the end, i decided to stay home to study. Gloria needed a company. She probably was not feeling very happy. I didn't ask though. I know she'd say something if she wanted to but since she didn't say anything, she'd prolly not want to talk about it. So, i didn't ask. But, i'd stay home incase she ever wants to talk to someone. So, i studied at home with her..... :)

I wanted to ask David whether he wants to go out tmr anot. But, now that i'm feeling a bit stressed with the amount of readings to do, i'll prolly not go out tmr. Actually, the heavy readings are only for SN2234 and SC2206. I've got readings for 2 more weeks for SN2234 and readings for 3 more weeks for SC2206 to cover. My core modules have very few readings. I'm done with EL2102, 10 page reading for EL2101 and 10 page reading for EL2151. So, I'm not too worried for my core modules. Coz there's so little readings, i can start my revision really soon. It's just the dumb dumb SN2234 and SC2206 module. Actually, i shouldn't be worried la. I know I should be able to finish in time. :) Maybe got time to relax a bit oso...hahah. but nvm la. I'll be a good girl and stay home tmr.

Read a blog of a friend. Was a bit shocked. She broke up with her bf edi. Hmm....wonder if she's doing alrite. It hurts rite?? Esp so when you think you've found the ONE chosen by God.

Charlie Brown seems to be having a confused and bad day today. His stomach hurts. Awww....

I feel i haven't done enough today. I feel a certain way to a certain issue. I feel i should bring that issue up to that certain someone. But i don't want to offend people. I'm afraid i'm just being emotional. I'll have to pray about it.

I've been listening to Love, me from Collin Raye a lot lately. It's a nice song. Beverly cried when she told Gloria the story behind that song. I haven't been able to cry lately. Even when the heart hurts so much that i know i want to cry. But, the tears are just not flowing out. hmm...I'm growing up!!! hahahaha.....but, it's alrite....

I'm feeling good today!!! :)

Goodnight!

And arsenal will WIN!!!!!

Edit: Arsenal WON!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home