Friday, November 11, 2005

To blog or not?

I can't decide whether to blog anot.

Being in a traffic jam sometimes can be really fun. Of course it suckz when you drive a manual car. But i like the feeling of being stuck in a traffic jam and your life seems to be on a pause button and you take one step by a time - slow steps. It never happens when you drive around Putrajaya and Cyberjaya at night. I hope it does because it makes you feel that Malaysia is darn beautiful!! Try it one day! And oh, it's darn romantic!!! I know because i've driven there before, with a bunch of crazy friends....Sometimes i wish there are pause buttons in life to take. Well, i especially wish that time will stop for me now. But it won't. Exams will come still. And that will suck badly!! Eeeps!!!

Being stuck in the bus during a traffic jam was pretty fun. Everyone was rushing home. Be it from work, from school or whatever it is. There are movements around. Liren and James were beside me talking. Liren wanted to include me in their little conversation. I tried to get into the conversation but rather not. Let James and Liren have their private guy talk. I was staring into space and think and pray.

Whenever I have nasi lemak, i will always remember the nasi lemak from Skudai, Johor. WHY would a KL girl be doing in Johor eating nasi lemak? I was co-supervisor for a mission trip. The bunch of RBS (Residential Bible School) students we ( Weng Kit and me) supervised were a fun but always hungry bunch! We have budgets for them daily, but in the end, WengKit and I always had to fork out money just to feed them!! PIGS....haha...Then, Rachel ( a pleasant and pretty girl) from the church that was hosting us brought us to this mamak that had the best nasi lemak. It is the best i've tasted so far! Darn spicy summore man!! Nasi Lemak must go with good chilly!!! MUST!!! And the sambal was darn spicy!!! Fantastic!!!! Today's sambal was very sweet. hmmm....

Had 3 lectures today! Last day of the semester to be so busy with lectures!! I wonder whether my next semester will be like that or not. hmm....Had lunch with James and Clement (a.k.a the fair Clement frm VCF). Good time of fellowship! Long time since me and James had some time to catch up. So, that was pretty sweet! It was of course nice to have clement joining us for lunch but i thought both me and james felt we just wanted to catch up and have fellowship. It's been quite some time. But, it's alrite. It's always good to have another fellow brother joining us for meal and sharing! :)

I had a good time at co-op today! Haha....Who says i don't go shopping? I DO!! Co-op is the best! Reading Calvin and Hobbes is darn fun! Cannot be compared to reading John Donne's poems tho!! :) I love the way i always open the book and the poem that i read expresses very well the way i feel inside! :) And oh, they shifted the x-box somewhere else already. Don't worry, it's still in the co-op, just different place only! :)

I was pretty amazed and humbled at how God is working!!! I hate it when my back hurts coz it's old injury and because of that, i can't sit for very long! It suckz...So, i wasn't emotionally feeling top today. Yes, i get upset when i have a backache!! haha.... I had some time alone with Karen today! :) It wasn't planned but I thank God for that time because He really comforted me today! And it's amazing to see that God is even using you even though u're a bit sad. haha!! Then, just now during household prayer, i prayed together with HuiYue. Ok, this time, i was feeling more sad than i had when i was talking to Karen. So, i tot...pray this time sure i cannot hear what the Spirit wants me to pray for wan! How lar like that!! I want to pray for Hui Yue!!! So, i prayed and at the end of the prayer, Hui Yue gives me her very sweet smile ( I love ppl's smile. I just don't know why I have a super ugly smile!! B l e a h.....) and said T H A N K S!! She said she was very ministered by the prayer. Wah!! I super curious as to how it was ministering to her. She shared and I am strucked with awe at how God is even "using" me when i'm not entirely in the best condition to hear him! I'm utterly awed and thankful.Yeah!!!

Spent some time just screaming to the SOP songs!! Hahaha.....Enjoyed it! Call me greedy, but i wished i had the music notes for those songs with me! Coz now that i have the words, some of the songs i donno how to sing! Haha...so funny! So, i need the music notes...hahah.

Charlie Brown is very funny. Somehow he always gets bullied by Sally (Charlie's sister). Sally is crazily in love with Linus and she might never get the attention she wishes from Linus but she is very happily satisfied with the love that her brother Charlie renders! :) How sweet!!! Without an older brother, i can't say that for myself tho. Haha....Then again, i have many older guy friends who treat me like their little sister and are very nice to me too....so, hehe....i am satisfied too! :)

Okay! I'm going to bed already. I really wished Miffy were there for our Mon BS gathering today! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home