Friday, November 11, 2005

Questions....

It's been a few days since I mention Charlie Brown in my blog. ok la. I mentioned Charlie Brown yesterday but that was entirely based on the comic.

No mention of him because I wasn't feeling very good about Charlie Brown. I realise that the more i try to put him away from my life, the more his name appears in my everyday conversations with people. Random people who are not even close to him. Aih! Today i decide to blog about Charlie Brown because i'm feeling better today. I hope i'm really happy and not because i'm in denial. Nothing happened today. It was an ordinary day, like the previous few days...

I miss adrian. No, it's not the way you think it is!! I don't know. I just want to talk to him. Then again, i miss my best friends too. I miss Bryan too. I miss them coz I just want to talk to them! I just miss talking!!! I haven't been talking much for the past few days! I've been quieter for the past few days. I miss talking. Haha..... The only person i've been talking a lot to is Karen and Sarah and Su. haha! I've been really quiet with the rest. Nothing to say. Just quiet! Aih.

Have you ever been ignored? Your friend ever behaved as if you did not exist? It suckz rite? Aih. It hurts....I've never liked to be ignored. No matter what went wrong, please, do not ignore me. If you feel like slapping me, please do. If you wanna scold me, please do. Whatever it is, don't ignore. Tell me what happened. Tell me what went wrong. Tell me what i did wrong. If you love me, tell me the wrongs that happened. How do you love a fellow sister in Christ if you don't do me this little favour?

Anyway, how now brown cow???

back to Charlie Brown.....
Charlie Brown like this little red-haired girl.

I spoke to bev today. She said something very scary. " Sometimes guys think they are in love with that person. But, they are probably in love with the thought of being in love" Wah.... I think that's true. :) What say you?

Aih...

And, my back and stomach still hurts....when will all this end??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home