Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Crap???

C R A P!! Aih, that's how I feel right now. It was a rather productive day today. So, i shouldn't feel so crappy now. But, the fact that I do suckz!!!

On to nicer things! I don't want to blog about things that make me unhappy coz it'll make i'll feel worse later (but I think the sad things will pop up anyway!).

I mentioned before how Sarah is so darn sweet rite? I spoke to her last nite and just said that I wasn't feeling very happy in the day time. She apologised for not being in school. See, we meet every monday. So, yeah. Then, we met up for lunch today and she gave me m&m. It's darn sweet of her lor. THis world is full of sweet girls (except me!). I wanted to have some personal time with Sarah (as we always do) but Hui Li and Jeremy came over. I don't mind but somehow today I really just wanted to spend some time alone with sarah. It's alrite anyway! It's good to have my other friends getting to know her. :)

Bumped into Wern Hui. It's been so long since I last saw her. She's her usual self. Went up to the 3rd floor(of Biz Lib) to disturb her! I'm as usual, the very naughty me! Haha....

Well, that's me! So, if you can't stand immature people, get real far from me. Coz i'm damn immature lar. I'm this super overgrown kid and I am super naughty. Aih.....Maybe I should change but I like being naughty. Too bad no one spanks me anymore!! The joy of getting spank!! It's gone....

Anyway, I saw Adrian today and was rather happy! And he was with LiZhen. I won't be suprise at all if he is together with her or something! Really!!! It's adrian's smile and cheerfulness that I miss. But, not only I got to see him smiling today I even spoke to him lor. And as usual, when we both talk, it's crappy stuffs...hahah

I hinted to James to consider Hui Li. I'm evil rite? Naughty!!! I think James himself couldn't believe that I was trying to match-make them. I was not trying to match-make them lar. I just hinted to James to consider. She really is a cool chick ok! She's got the brains, got the looks, loves God....what else do you want rite??

If I can match-make people, I'd say James and Hui Li and Edgar and Miffy. I don't know who they all like so I can match-make them. Of course I wish Edgar end up with Kellyn lar. I'm not so evil. Den again, these 2 girls are tremendously fantastic!!

I've mentioned about Hui Li. Miffy is the same. She's got the brains, got the looks, loves God dearly. Super sweet. Super cute. I tell u....no where u can find someone like that. She's superb. Both these sisters are superb! Girls, if you read this, yes, I'm trying to promote you online. Coz i really think that you girls are just superb!! Wonderful girls....

The Monday Bible Study group has fantastic people (except me!). I'll mention ONE thing that makes me think they are fantastic! There are plenty more reasons why i think they are fantastic but i'll just mention one ok!

Jeremy is caring and humble.
Noel is BIG TIME gentleman!!
James seeks to grow, grow and grow.
Liren has a big heart for God and His people.
Edgar has a superb big heart for God!
Zach has a teachable heart.
Jillian loves God so much she never wants to let Him go! U should hear her story of how she choose bf. Amazing woman!!!
Hui Li wants to grow and grow and grow...
Miffy wants to please Him every single minute.

They all amaze me by their big big, tremendously crazy zealous love for the Lord. I'm so blessed eh!

I have a question in my head. If by caring for others, you might make them think that you like them, should you stop caring? I don't like it when I care for people and people think that I like them. And because 100% they don't like me back, they rather I am far away from them. And then, I wonder why they treat me like that. And I think it's my fault. Maybe I shouldn't care. Then, they won't think I like them. Then, they won't avoid me. Then, I won't be so hurt. This is so weird, care for people also can hurt you back in return. Aih... Rejection comes really painful siah! Already kena reject, no guy like. Now, want to be a friend oso kena reject. Aih!!

So many camps going on eh. There's YAF camp! There's YF camp! Haha, then i dont go for any! Bleah.....

Anyway.....i'm going off liaoz....

Edit: YueenSan, haha....read my comment on my last post! The YF chairperson just asked me to go for camp! I'll consider prayerfully! hehe....

1 Comments:

At 2:34 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup....every1 is beautiful n so are u....U r very beautiful in many ways....n caring is one of ur beauty...ppl dun see it, but i do!
SO when's exams starting..do take care yar! Can't wait for u to cum back then we can do CHRISTMAS shopping 2gether like wat we noramlly do!!!!
*SMILE*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home