Saturday, November 19, 2005

*sob sob*

I didn't sleep well last nite. After the email from Jin Ai about TeenStreet, I was thinking about it. Had a very disturbing dream about Charlie Brown. I feel like crying.

Weng Yan called me. David msged me. Just when I blogged about him last nite before i went to bed, here I am getting a msg from him. How nice!

I feel a bit better after talking to WengYan.

But I still am damn burdened. Can't study. Give up hope lar!! Lecture notes should be enough la. Not like i've not been doing my readings. Go through them again for what?? Yeah, these are the thoughts in my head right now. I want to talk to someone. I feel like having ice-cream, I feel like eating chocolates.

I'm just sooo darn burdened lar!

Haha....I want SOooooOooOoooOo much to go for missions!!!

Hand me the world on a silver platter
And what good would it be
with no one to share,
with no one who truly cares for me


My idiotic side of me is starting to feel sad that no one truly cares. And the most idiotic part of it is that IN my head, i know it's not true. So, why on earth am I even sad? This suckz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home