Saturday, November 19, 2005

God, help me decide....

I've just completed going through my lecture notes for the entire semester for SN2234. Yay!!!

I stayed home the whole day today. I couldn't really decide whether I should go to school to study this morning anot. Lazy to think too much, I decided to study at home. I'm a lazy bum! Studying at home is really distracting because there are so many people at home that you just want to talk to them. Muahaha......

I can't decide what to blog about now.

My mommy sent me an e-mail today. I think Life Chapel just had their VBS (Vacation Bible School). Mom was in-charged of food (as usual!). The best part of ther e-mail was her concern over how I am feeling concerning the whole BGR matters and also a comment I made a few posts ago about how I wonder why I'm ugly. Aih, my mom should know me better to rest assured that I'm actually ok! So, i had to write an e-mail to my mom convincing her that I'm really fine and doing well in fact. JOY comes not inspite of but because of sorrow. Some of you might understand the pain of having to love someone knowing that that someone loves someone else. Yet, there is a greater joy - knowing that the Lord is in charge and HE is using this whole chapter of my life to teach me something very valuable in my relationship with HIM. I only ask for HIM to make me more and more like the woman HE wants me to be. So, mom, DON'T WORRY!!! I'm fine!!! :) REALLY....

I haven't met up with my childhood friend, David for quite some time already. I think throughout this whole semester, i've only met up with him twice? I want to meet up and eat like crazy pigs. It's fun when you go out with people who really knows your appetite. I still remember he took me out for a treat 2 weeks before my birthday and after having our first round of food, he turn to me and said "I'm very sure you can still eat. What else do you want?" haha.... Friends who not only knows your appetite, they can also tahan your appetite. That is really something! AND, knowing your appetite, still dare to treat you! Well, it took 12 years of friendship...haha!!!

I've just checked my email. There's an e-mail from Jinseng. I thought it was FooSeng. Thought he mite be asking me what is my decision about going for the YF camp. Turn out that it was his wife, Jin Ai. The subject of the e-mail already planted some curiosity in me. First ever TeenStreet Malaysia (OM). Hmm, I remember speaking to Foo Seng a few nights ago ( It was then that he asked me to help out in the YF camp) and he mentioned about TeenStreet. I didn't ask much about the event but he mentioned about it being an OM (Operation Mobilisation) project. So, Jin Ai tells me that both herself and her husband is in the Exco for this project. And she says, "Somehow I just thought of you when the vacancies came up." So, there's this TeenStreet thingy that she's offering me to go for. The really interesting thing that is drawing me is that it's by OM. I told you how much i wanna go for Missions rite? And I thought starting with OM would be good. hmm....I DONNO!!!....arrrggghhhh....the thing is that TeenStreet is from 3rd to 8th. That's when I have my NAV camp!!! HOW NOW??? Discipleship camp!! OM!! YOuths!!!Meeting ppl who's been involved with missions!!! How now brown cow?? Why suddenly so maaany options coming to me. I can't decide!!! Where should I go to? Oh no...I'm suppose to let Jin Ai know by 23rd. Which is this coming Wednesday. Oh no!! People, pray for me!!! I can't decide. I feel like talking to edgar about this. Somehow I feel I should talk to him and ask his opinion. I don't know why. But yes. But, exam time I oso dowan to disturb him. But, I'm indecisive. Aih........Lord, HELP!!!! I dislike it when i'm in situations like this. I feel like crying.

Okay......I should go to bed by now. Aih. Tired. I can't decide where to study tomorrow. Anyway, Ciaoz.....and this is my first short post in a long long time....(It was! Until i read the email from JinAi)

Cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home