Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Cool....

It rained non-stop today. So, it's very cold now. It's been very cold the whole day today. I like it when it's cold but not when I freeze. Hmmm....

Ok, I'll make this really short. I've got 2 papers tmr. Technically today because it's already 1:14am. Bleah. My first paper is at 9am and my second is at 1pm. Argh! Back to back!! Nvm, after tmr, I should be more relaxed. Since my next paper will be on saturday and it's an open-book paper - EL 2101 - Structure of Sentences and Meaning. Bleah....and then, there's another one on the 30th - SC2206 - Culture and Society.

Today the sky seem extraordinarily low. Yeah! Maybe coz of the clouds....

Sarah said: It aches when the person you like don't like you back. It also aches when the person you like, likes you back but you can't do anything about it.

I donno which one is better. But I never liked to be stuck in either one situation. Either one suckz anyway!

I'll go and sleep now and pray that I won't dream. I hate to dream especially when I have to sit for exams the next day. Other than that, I like to dream. But lately, my dreams have not been very pleasing dreams. So, I rather not dream. Hehe.....If there'll be a dream, let it be a non-scary dream of me being in India. That'll be sweet!! :)

Cheers~

(For once, a short post!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home