Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Faith, Hope and Love....

I'm listening to this really catchy song by Mark Schultz called Faith, Hope and Love...It's very nice! Mark Schultz plays the piano really well!! I love the piano so much. I love the composition when all instruments are put together. Woah....the amazing thing about music!! One cannot not appreciate music. Beautiful. Simply magnificient. Music is an international language!!

I'm feeling better now. People got a little worried by my previous posts. And yes, It's damn demoralising to be thinking that you've not been pleasing to God. But, honestly, I'm not too sure whether it was from God or was it a lie that the devil was planting. But no matter what or how I look at it, definitely there were things in my life that weren't very pleasing to Him. For that, I still am darn sorry to God. And you know how it's so much easier to think about the lovey dovey thing about our relationship with God and then, try to find justification for why we think we should be forgiven? If I was in the wrong, it doesnt make sense to go to God and say "Yes Lord, I've sinned. Sorry. But I know you'll forgive me anyway coz you love me. So thanks yeah" Wah...of course there is also no condemnation in Christ Jesus. But to be clinging onto the lovey dovey thingy can be quite dangerous rite? I donno. Maybe I am wrong. I didn't go to God and say all those above today. I sulked. Yeah, I told God I sucked!! I told God I'm a real pest....(which btw, He already knows) But, I poured everything to HIM. About how I felt and God slowly comforted me.

First day of exam for me. El2151 - Social Variation in English. Aih...This module is darn unpredictable lar. It's quite difficult lar. I mean, why do variation happen in English? There's waaay too many explanations to it....Anyway, I walked to LT 8 with Adeline. Shaun caught my attention and asked me about Implicational Scale. Erm, It's a scale that shows the implication of languages and also language shift? hehe..yah, THANKS a lot yah Jee Lee. That helps A LOT. Wah...so sarcastic lor. Anyway, went in for exam. No peace at all lar. I normally walk into exam hall, even if donno anything oso i won't freak out wan. This time i got a bit scared. PLUS, I've had at least 3 rounds of revision for this module. YES, three rounds!! Crazy rite?? I later found out that I was without peace because I was depending on my own strength! Aih....See la, Major big time SINNER....

Half way through my first exam, i felt damn sleepy! I felt like my brain was already shutting down. Oh no!!! God, Help!!! Ok la. Stupid decision. I slept only for 2 hours the previous nite. So, GOD, save me!!!! Glad He did!!! A few minutes later, my brain was back on track....then, 2nd question. What is diglossia suppose to mean?? Aiyoh....how to compare wih post-creole continuum? Oh no...which one to use to explain the standard of Singapore English?? God, U tell me the answer can?? I really blank liao. If i donno the meaning of diglossia, i cannot do this question. God proved Himself faithful again. Thank U Lord....I think God was really teaching me to be vulnerable and rely on HIM....and He choose to teach me that during my exams!!!!

ANyway, had a good time praying today. It's been a long time since we prayed for each other. As in, with Jeremy and James. Yeah. Just sharing and praying for one another. So, yeap! It was good sharing time and good praying for one another!

I'm about 90% sure going for TeenStreet. But will want to talk to someone from the nav staff first. If i can't find someone to talk to, i'll just register with Jin Ai first! Anyway, yeah.....

There's this someone that I care for....and I love...and I hope she will feel better soon. It pains me to see u hurt. To see u do the thing you are doing. Coz like i said, I know what u're going through. Maybe its not the best way to go about doing other things. It doesnt mean less pain, but if God wanna use this to grow you, will you say NO?

Ok la.....

Today no rain. But darn cloudy. Moon oso cannot see, what more the stars.... :(

I wished it rained and clear the sky of the clouds and then maybe I can see more stars...

Ok...nite nite....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home