Saturday, November 26, 2005

Smile...

May this be short!

EL 2101 - Structure of Sentences and Meaning is over! I have one more paper left on the 30th - Culture and Society! MPSH 2 is very cold!

Bumped into tall Ian Han today. :)

Went to Suntec with Radika. She shopped quite a bit. I bought some things myself too. Had quite a good time together. We haven't been able to spend much time together but I decided last night that I needed to go out! So, better kill 2 birds with 1 stone rite? I mean, I haven't been able to find time to hang out with her ever since she came to Singapore. So, it's good to hang out with her! :) We had quite a fun time...

I'm soo into Mark Schultz lor....He doesn't sing very well. His diction got a bit problem wan! He drags and eats his words too much. But he plays the piano very well!! And the words to his songs are very beautiful as well. Mark Schultz and Jim Brickman did a duet together! Two very good pianist coming together....WOW. Awesome!

Just finished watching a Korean movie with Miao Yue and Li Fang. Cry cry cry....Sad sad sad.

I had a good day today. Paper was good. Good time in Suntec. Good time back home. Good day!

I've to start studying for SC2206 - Culture and Society soon. My paper is on Wednesday at 1pm.
:)

I wanted to get Cheaper by the Dozen. Tom Welling is so cute. Although I know Lex Luthor from Smallville is not bad either. U know one thing that attracts me to Tom Welling more than Micheal Rosenbaum? It is Tom Welling's smile. Hahaha..... There is something thateveryone notices in a person of the opposite sex first (and probably that determines the attractiveness of that person). I notice the smile. I notice the smile of everyone la. Not just the opposite sex. A beautiful smile is precious! :)

Goodnite....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home