Thursday, December 01, 2005

Rest

I just wanna blog before I MIA for quite some time.

I'm tired.

The semester has already ended with my last paper yesterday afternoon. It's been a rather tiring semester. With being busy with Nav stuff beginning of the semester. Then, things slowed down a bit or rather, a few things got a bit more into a routine and stable after a while. By then, school work started to pile up. Ever since after the mid-term break, school work got a bit more intense. Emotional battle heighten up as well. aih.......... T I R E D.

Learning from the Lord about faith, loving people, patience, loving myself, humility, forgiveness, sin and justification. (Well, just to list a few things that the Lord has been teaching me throughout the semester and a few things that He is still teaching me)

I'm back in KL already. Lots of things to do. First, there's TeenStreet. I have a feeling I'm gonna need to be practising what the Lord has been teaching me. Woah. Not easy eh. Teaching you is one thing, practising it is another. Testing!!! Then, there's Exco Retreat and Christmas Party in Singapore. Then, back to KL. Gotta help Yin Ngai in her wedding preparation. Gotta have a bit more intense follow up with Serene esp. Hoping to do a bit more Bible Study with Serene and Diana. Hoping as well to encourage a fellow sister to seek God more and build on her relationship with God as she gets more involved in service for Him. Its so easy to serve and think you're all on the right track when you have parents who tells you what is right and what is wrong. And you basically do not to think too much. You know what is right or wrong because you have been brought up in the church. But, who is God really in your life?? Just a boundary marker to what is right and what is wrong? A guide to A Happy and Out-Of-Trouble Life? Hmmm....I donno. I'm not here to judge whether my that particular friend is walking with the Lord anot but it burdens me when I see that she is leading younger Christians. I mean, it's no light responsibility to lead a younger Christian. If you don't know what exactly, you're doing, you could easily be leading taht person astray unknowingly. Just want to encourage her and walk together with her. :)
With all these things in my mind, I still have to spend time with my family and build, of course, my siblings up as well. Not forgetting, spending time with friends eh.

Joshua already call me this morning to scold me for not telling him I've reached home!! haha....

Well Peeps, know that I love you and I would of course love to hang out with you guys as much as possible. But, God comes first. So, if I have to choose between doing HIS work and spending time with you guys, He comes first yeah. But, other than that, I will make time for you guys!! No worries......

My stomach again is not very well. I think I've been just a bit tired. Mind and body tired, stomach oso go haywire. Thank God got no headache.

This one month break is no real break really. One thing I really really need though is a personal retreat to spend some solid personal time with GOD. So, I really need to find time to do that.

Keep me in your prayers yeah.... :)

Thankzzzz......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home