Monday, November 28, 2005

Beauty and the Beast

Am now listening to Disney's Forever. From The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Hercules, Lion king, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, Tarzan, Toy Story and Fantasia 2000. How COOL is that lar!!!!

I had a pretty productive day. Manage to go finish going through my lecture notes. So, pretty happy. :)

Emotionally, pretty melancholic today. I wonder why. I mean, I normally get pretty happy that I'm having a productive day. I was studying and half-way through I just suddenly decide to go to the canteen to have lunch. I wasn't even hungry!!! I didn't even ask anyone around me whether they wanna go and eat anot. I wanted to be alone!! Let me tell you something about Jee Lee that everyone should know. Jee Lee never eats alone!! I hate eating alone. I will rather not eat than to eat alone. I just can't bear that!! So, my decision to eat alone was so strange!! Got my Bible and went down to the canteen and was reading a chapter of Romans...I even saw Fen and even said Hie to her but decide not to sit with her! That's strange!!

Anyway....I think I really have lots of things going on in my head and that's to a certain extent affecting how I am feeling. I wish I knew why but I will figure it out after my exams - if I can find the time. Yeap....

I was just thinking about Bryan today. Reminiscing a little bit of our friendship esp during late secondary school years....Well, that was how it all started. Before that, I only knew Bryan as this super popular and naughty boy from the smart class. Bryan only knew me as the popular, noisy, care-free girl from his next-door-class. (that was what he told me). After streaming, we were both suprised to find each other in the same class. To a certain extent, there was a threat to our 'popularity'. hahaha....But, most of his friends were my friends too and his (then) best friend is my best friend too. So, inevitably, we became close too. Plus, he sat next to me in class. We were close but we had our arguments too. But, the one thing about our friendship that I miss is that we came to understand each other real fast. And we really understood each other. It's so nice to have a friend who understands you very well. Understands you very well and accepts you. I miss that. Honestly, I've been really blessed with many of such friends.... :)

Only sometimes I wish I am able to find a friend in Singapore with whom I can 'click' so well with. Not just a friend who share the same interest and talk the same nonsense but share the same seriousness in respect with spiritual matters.

It is because friends like this are really hard to get that I really appreciate WengYan and YinNgai!!!

Of course there are also plenty of other friends whom I thank God for!! :)

Edit : WengYan is now at National Conference (NC) with a few other Life Chapel members. So sad, I can't send sms to her coz got no signal up in Peace Haven! So sad.... :(

1 Comments:

At 1:33 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jee lee,r u back yet?....u still going for teenstreet?...guess wat...we get wrist bands...yipee...o.k..la.but after attending the training..i am now quite excited..just pray that the kids under me will cooperate and behave..coz they all know each other really well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home