Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Home sweet home

Too much in my head and heart right now. Don't you dislike it when it gets a bit overwhelming?

Christmas this Sunday. So, we all get busy with Christmas shopping and decorating Joshua's Christmas Tree. It's funny how I feel that this Christmas Tree deco thingy is like a ritual - to affirm your involvement in the gang. Sometimes I feel like I'm not really part of it all. Like as if, I'm just called and asked to go because I used to be there. I'm not complaining. I'm just expressing myself. There's nothing to complain because they never really did anything. It's just the way I feel sometimes, esp when there's silence.

We always have fun nevertheless. We were there at Joshua's house bout 1pm and we only started taking out the Christmas tree at about 4pm. Between 1pm to 4pm, we watched Oprah and Troy. Chris and Sam were suppose to come but I don't know what happened to them. I left before they came. Me and Weng Yan left about 5pm because WengYan gotta pick Weng Li up while I had to pick my brother up.

Home is still home eh.

No matter how close I can be with my friends in Singapore, it's still different from home. No matter how comfortable, it's still different. Home is not perfect, but it's the best...
They will accept me no matter how ugly I am - inside and out.

And I know it'll hurt again when I leave KL to go back to Singapore. Leaving home....Leaving love ones...
I know I don't have very much time before I leave again. :(

I don't know how this coming semester will be like. Miffy will be gone. No more Pei Yun to talk to at nite. No more Gloria to laugh together with....

MIFFY, Don't go........ but, i wish you a good time wherever you may be.

Have a blessed Christmas everyone.....

Give your family a call, if you're far away... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home