Monday, January 09, 2006

First day of 2nd year, 2nd sem...

It's only been the first day of school. Yet, many things have been happening. Tonight alone, i've been trying to organise so many things. It's crazy! I'm trying to get the Year Ones to go down support a fellow year one student whose grandma just passed away. My BS girls didn't reply, so I had to call them one by one. Then, I had to liase with Rongz oso. Then, Rongz had something for me to do as well. And then, I had to confirm with a few fellas about the whole going back trip. CNY is not a good time to travel!...I can't remember already. Of course there're e-mails that Lilian asks me to send out too. And minutes to proofread. And right now, i'm talking with coursemates about which project we want to do. We're crazy!

I bump into the man who catches my attention today. It's so good to see him. Well, if you know the things that catches my attention and you see him, you'd understand why it's so good to see him.

I'm happy for a lot of reasons today.

I got an email from my mommy. I thank God for her. A friend once said that I've got a cool father. I think I've got a cool mom too. She might not be the most hip person on the face of the earth or the most reasonable mother (whose mother is?) but, she's a special mother! I can't describe it to you fellow readers but take my word for it, she's cool!

Of course i bump into him. I shall give him a name once I think of it since revealing his real name might not be the best thing to do. Hehe....

I had a very good chat with the Bible Study girls....

I had a very good chat with Lilian too....

I had 2 very funny lectures today. :)

I had good time catching up with Zeniv and Edward and Yi Wei. I'm sad to see Yi Wei being further away from the Lord but glad she was honest about it. Will pray for her.....

Miffy set a lunch appointment with me. :)

I stood strong in obeying something that the Lord wanted me to do. Although temptation was so great. I'm thankful to God for helping me do the right thing.

A few other things happened.....

But, at the end of the day, I'm glad that the God whom I worship is a God who loves me and whose plans for me are great. There are things that are not so happish happening but I want to see God's plan being fulfilled and then rejoice with HIM!!God is good...

I'll go to bed now. I'll blog more tmr. Give thanks always!!! No matter what the circumstances. God never showed love to us depending on how we behaved. THANK GOD for that!!! So, give thanks....

Thank YOU Lord....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home