Thursday, January 05, 2006

Run....

It's funny how you run away from facing the things you're suppose to and the extent you'd run to avoid it.

I gave up quality time with a best friend just to avoid talking about something.
I gave up meeting up with bryan just to avoid reminiscing about the past. And i'll prolly oni meet him next year. That will be 2 years of not meeting up!
I gave up spending quality time with my parents because I didn't want to talk about the heartaches.
I gave up meeting up with a friend because I thought he was busy and his girlfriend might not like it.

Aih....

I gave up too much for nothing.

I will not do that again. Cause it sucks to know that I've given up so much for nothing!

If I can run but I can't hide, then why bother running away? (of course, if it's sin, then it's a different thing lar).

So much for running.....
(can't wait for my ankle to heal, then I can run....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home