Thursday, January 12, 2006

Rain is good...

It rained the whole day today. It's a good good day! I feel happy!! (Miffy, if you're reading this, you'd know why. But, I'll tell you more soon)

I had a very fun and interesting lecture today. As I was telling Beverly the things that happened during the lecture, she couldn't stop laughing. I thought it was funny too. But, it could also be my story-telling skills. ;)

I'm happy!

I've a bit of thinking and organising my stuffs done today. So, it was good. Although I see lots of things that needs to be done, but it's cool...it's been an encouraging day today. I had mini lunch with Janice and Wei Ying! So nice!!!! Spoke to them about Street Evangelism because they asked me about it! :) Had some talks about christianity with Janice too...cool eh!

Anyway, I want to keep this as short as possible.

I'm very happy!

I want details for archive sake but I don't want them incase some unforseen things happens! So, better not....

Rejoice with me because God is good....and I'm happy...and it's been raining!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home