Friday, January 20, 2006

Boohoo.....

My mood swing today was super horrible. Let me describe it to you. I'm not in the mood to write actually but I need to vent out my frustration and sadness somewhere.

I got back my results for the demoralising test I had last semester. Well, the result was...demoralising!!!

Then, had lunch in YIH! Well, speaking to YuHan and his friend brought my spirits up again. I guess, when I talk about God, I just get super excited. hehe....And I was super encouraged by God.

I spoke to Cuong and had some time of sharing. It's been a long time since we last shared! :)

Walked home and rested.

Fought a temptation and was glad to have succeeded. Thank GOD!!!!

Got to uni. One of my bible study girl was not too sure whether to come for rally or not. We prayed and God said "stay". Super happy again.

So, I thought: well, looks like nothing bad has happened throughout the whole day except for the super demoralising exam results. So, I was rather optimistic about things. Well, at least until now.

I'm super pissed. I am super disappointed. I am super sad.

First of all, when arranging the things back into the storeroom, edgar made a comment about my horrible english even though I'm an english major. Well brother, wrong comment to make on a wrong day. I felt super stupid today after I got my results for the test back! Take my word for it, I felt super duper super duper stupid!! So, edgar's comment just almost confirmed it for me. Yes, I am stupid! Aih.....

Then.......

I told you miffy is leaving today right? I made all necessary arrangements so that our Bible Study group can go and send her off. Guess what? I didn't!!!
I will blog this since I know she's not gonna be reading this.
I cried when I spoke to her on the phone. I know it's like this super small thing. Come on, Miffy will only be gone for 6 months! But, u know, I'm closest to Miffy in our bible study group. I've known the other girls longer than I've known her. funny eh? But, I really love her. I really care for her. I really feel close to her.

Yes, I am close to Liren too but it's different. He's a guy! It's different!

Miffy and Liren are the only ones who show that they care about me. The rest don't care. Well, even if they did, they didn't think I needed to see it. So, they just keep it all to themself. Hah! Oh wait, I know who else cares, NOEL....The thing is that I don't interact so much with him, but whenever I do, I know he cares!

Now, Bernard is home. I'm struck again with sadness.....I'm gonna cry!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home