Thursday, January 19, 2006

Forgotten??

Best friend's birthday today!! It's too bad I don't have his UK phone number with me now. :(

I just watched Smallville. It made me miss my best friend even more. Yeah, he has a super sweet smile! At times like this, I don't know to wonder in awe or to thank God for my non-romantic-feeling towards him. :)

I've on my table, super lots of post-its! There's so much to do and so many people to pray for. Haha...Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I just wish at times that I'm a little less messy. Yikes! My table is super messy lor! Sianz....

Peter Pan's songs brings back memories of what I went through last semester. Yucks!!! DELete!!

.........................

I'm happy to receive a mail from my sis! Glad to hear how God has opened her eyes to see certain things! :)

Thank You Lord for answering prayers!!

........................

Miffy will be leaving tomorrow. :(
Somehow, I feel the way I felt when I sent Bryan or Kin Aik off. I remember driving to Kin Aik's house at 5plus in the morning just to fetch him. Sent him to the airport. He was leaving for a month's holiday in UK. a holiday!! Of course, I was waaay much more sadder when I sent him off when he left for studies. I miss him now.
I remember sending Bryan off. I speeded then. I had passengers with me but my mind was occupied. I couldn't imagine sending him off. Said our good-byes. On the way back, my passengers were super quiet - not knowing what to say to me! Almost knock the divider when my vision got a little blurred with tears. Aih!
I don't want to be sad again. But, I know I'll miss her anyway - whether or not I send her off...

Goodbye Miffy!

........................

You know it's funny how you love someone and that person don't love you back and then you sit and think about how you tepuk sebelah tangan. Not just in bgr matters, but even in being friends.

......................

I was really hurt when you said you're tired of trying to love me....

But, I shall learn to forgive and forget!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home