Saturday, January 21, 2006

Please and thank you!

I know many people don't ever take me seriously at times, it's alrite. But when you know I'm angry or sad, please take me for my word.

A : Eh, why so gloomy today wan? Still not over the whole thing?
Me : Where got? Can we not talk about this?
A : Aiyah....blah blah blah
Me : * hand gesture to stop saying anything*

First of all, I wasn't gloomy! I admit, I wasn't the happiest person in the room. Come on, I cried before the meeting lor. What do you expect? But, I was trying very hard not to be sad. I was trying very hard not to show it. I mean, come on, I've cried over it already. She's gone. There's nothing we can do about it. So, shall we not talk about it anymore??!!!

Secondly, the fact that you know I was gloomy and not over the whole thing means that you know I'm either still sad or pissed or disappointed. So, when I say Can we not talk about this? , I mean it! So, don't!!!

I am tired from not doing anything.

Yet, at the same time, I'm pretty pleased. I got to rest. Had a fun time just laughing and joking about nonsensical stuff with Danielle and Petra. They are very laugh-y people too. haha... :)

I spoke to Xun Yu today and she said things to me that were very very encouraging!! Thank u! :)

And I'm feeling better now.

I donno why. But talking to pak cik helped. hahaha.....and of course Liren!! :) Thanks bro! I'm sorry you had to listen to me babble on and on and cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home