Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Time, STOP.

I know why I am hungry. That's because the last I ate was about 18 hours ago. How to not be hungry rite? I'll go dig some food out later. For now, I'll blog.

Yesterday's Hari Raya visitation was quite cool. I learnt much about Sara and her family while the learn more about the malay culture. Not that I know every single thing about the culture. But I know quite a lot la. I can't help it. I have malay relatives. But the most ego boosting thing that happened was this: Sara's mother complimented my way of eating. Hah. No, it's not the table manners. It's the way I complement my food. It's like the way I eat lemang. I eat it with all the dry stuffs like Rendang and Sotong masak sambal. You don't possibly eat lemang with lontong. Haha. now, that felt good. But sigh, I miss the Hari Raya food in KL. First of all, lemang is not exactly my favourite staple. But Sara's mom cooked pretty well I must say. Her beef rendang was exceptionally delicious. Ah, too bad it takes very long to cook it. If not, i'd have cook rendang sometime soon. haha. Despite having my ego boosted, the one thing i'm most happy about is that I learnt something about Sara and her family. And it is when you see the family that you learn more about your friends. :)

I really have a lot to do. But there are so many other things I wish I could do. Like, travelling, picture taking, cycling, play monopoly. But, I have to study. I have to do assignments. I have projects to complete. I have tests to study for. I have Bible Study to prepare for. And ministry summore le. Aiyoh. God, grant me strength le.

No time for matters of the heart. Haha! How funny.

For now, it's time to eat. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home