Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Where is thy faith?

I'll try to blog something. If it don't make sense, just ignore it.

So, today initially started pretty well but I guess, the things of yesterday did affect me a little today. So, it wasn't the best of all starts but it was good that I had QT with some Nav people today. It's always good to have QT together with others. And it's amazing how God speaks to each of us (somewhat) differently even though we might be meditating on a similar verse. God's a personal God eh. :)

Met up with Grace and tried to just talk to her and hopefully somewhere in our conversation, she will be encouraged. I am glad she did. :)

But, when I came home, I had a tinny weeeny argument with Bryan. It sucks because we were "arguing" about marriage. I guess, it was a sensitive issue. I didn't feel like talking about it. But it sucks to have an argument with a friend 8-hours-flight away from you. The good thing was that he called (though it was much later) and we talked. It was definitely nice knowing that a friend would call you up to patch things up (tho they weren't really in a mess in the first place) even though you're 8-hours-flight away from each other. :)

And I wouldn't want to talk about the rest of the tinny weeny arguments that I had with other people today. It's not worth picking on them because they were tinny weeny and it wouldn't weigh even 1 cent. My bad because I'm extra sensitive today so whatever people said carried more weight. But it's strange, because I didn't get angry or pissed. I just got s a d. Yes, I realised I don't really like arguments. Yeap, I don't. So, I got very sad today when I started arguing with Bryan. Please don't argue with me because I have a very weak heart.

People think I'm much stronger than I actually am.
People think I'm much strong-willed than I actually am.

Oh well, people change.

I am always very suprise when I find out something new about me. And today I found out 3 things.

(1) I am very much shy-er than I would like to admit. Timid looking girls might be braver than me. Really!! I will not tell you how I found out but I am amused.

(2) I am still very naughty, mischievous.....whatever you can think of. I can think of all sorts of naughty things to do. But good girls like me should not be mischievous or naughty. We should be good girls and behave totally like one. haha.

(3) I am probably cuter (in my behaviour) than I actually know! Hah! You see how this contradicts point (1)? Okay okay. I actually hate to say this but people have been saying I'm cute. Oh gosh. Stop it! Because cuteness totally don't describe me. I'm a naggy, serious woman - infact, too serious for my age. Hah! (Then again, too mischievous for my age too). Anyway, so stop saying I'm cute, because I'm not. haha. Den again, I might be. I'm just hating to accept it. haha. Talk about bein shy man. I'm so not-shy la. (but no! I am very shy!)

Don't say I'm picky about BGR relationships. I cannot not be. Kat, your post struck something in me. Sometimes, I do secretly wish I was a little bit more cincai. I'm not saying I should be more cincai in bgr issues. Just perhaps more Cincai with other things. Yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home