Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Musing

Nothing brings more happiness than being at home where friends and family are. I’ve not had much time to catch up with most of them but still, seeing their face brings warmth in my heart.

Nothing brings more joy than speaking to a friend about who Jesus is. Yesterday was a rather gloomy day. Maybe the time in Josh’s house putting up Christmas tree was short. So, the tree is up! I’ll put up pictures soon for you, charity. :) In the evening, I met up with a friend for a drink and we chatted quite a bit and somehow the conversation stirred towards spiritual matters. And I realized that nothing else brings more joy when I get to share the joy of being a child of God.

Christmas is soon. I’ve not done Christmas shopping. I’ve only watched Nightmare before Christmas as the only Christmas movie. There are other Christmas movies to watch and Christmas songs to sing along with. Need to get hold of some of these things la. Hehe.

Blessed Christmas everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home