Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pray for me

Thanks to my 4 hour sleep last night, I now feel like i can sleep till forever. I'm so tired yet there's so much to do. I'm gonna go and sleep early tonite so that I will not be sleepy tmr and hopefully tmr will be a very productive day.

And pray for me.

It's as if everything is dropping a bomb at me. Next week, I have 2 tests and 2 assignments due. Which means I will have to go crazy till the end of next week. I am already feeling rather bombarded already now. That's why I have to listen to kiddish songs to keep me sane. All other kind of songs evoke some kind of emotions in me. And emotions can overwhelm me now. I will get too tired. No time for that now. Cannot allow that to happen now. Sigh.

And I really feel like I've no time for anything. but people are coming to ask me to do this or do that. Argh. I dont have time. Not that I dowan to do for you. Not that I dowan to help. I just am very irritable lately la. If i know something is not my job scope, and I really have no time to do, I feel like shooting it in their face and saying : Why u asking me to do for u? Go do urself la. U think i very free ar? But I know that by saying that, I'm behaving like a very unkind and selfish kid. I'm sure it's not like everyone's an irresponsible cat and they are just looking for ppl to finish up their work. I trust that every single person who has come up to me and say they need help trully needs help. So, I should try my best to help. God, you sustain me okay. I gonna pengsan edi.

So now, before I really pengsan I should go and get some proper rest and wake up tmr to a whole lot of work to do and try to do them. But I cannot stay like this for long, so I'm relying on God's grace to bring me through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home