Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Randomnesses

Seeing liren today was so heart-warming. Ah, i've missed him so much. It's good to have him back. Really! I have been very tired for the past few days because I have difficulty sleeping. So, when he came and meet me today, I was looking pretty zombified and excited-less. When in fact I'm so happy to see him. Aih.

ya la. I'm so tired. I can't wait for exams to be over. Then, i can sleep like a pig (assuming that I can sleep with no problem at all). It's been very tiring not being able to rest well and also needing to study for exams. I can't wait for exams to be over!! One more paper to go and yet, it's like so far away. The paper is gonna kill me. Phonetics and Phonology. When people hear this they get all sorts of funny ideas. It's really funny when people ask me what's phonetics and phonology. haha. I dare not even imagine what kind of question my lecturer will come up with. It will instantly kill me. I need Jesus to rescue me. hehe.

I can't wait to be back home honestly! argh. This has been torturous. Missing home for so long! Argh. Terrible. And it's oni been a month since i was last back home. But time doesn't explain away homesickness. Really! I still miss home. And i can't wait to be back home. I already have my food cravings le. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home