Monday, February 06, 2006

*sigh*

Bye bye Nicholas.....

Funny guy. Came online just to say bye bye.....
Well, I pray you'll enjoy ur NS training in Brunei, though impossible as it seems. But, u never know.

Went shopping today. Why like every week oso go shopping wan?? haha.....I think next week oso I've to go shopping with david.

I had a pretty good day. :)

Aih...I hate it when sunday ends. Because that means no more holidays edi. Monday start busy days. Some people even worse, no rest days. But, i dont care! My weekends are untouchable.

Weng Soon called me yesterday. He was in Singapore. Wanted to go to church together but because of inconvenience, we decided to go to different church. He's back at home edi. I called WengYan and she says he's back.

Yay! Joshua and Li Yee is invited for the dinner. :)

.........................................................................................................

Heal the world
Make it a better place
for you and for me and the entire human race
there are people dying
if you care enough for the living
make a better place
for you and for me

.........................................................................................................

if you care enough for the living, if you care enough for me, would you make this a better place? But you don't care!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home