Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm ready to go. Am I?

I'm leaving soon and although it's just Singapore, there's a great amount of hesitance.

The way I feel when I'm home. When I spend time with friends doing the stupidest of things and laughing at each other. When I spend time with family doing the things each other love and stabbing each other with nonsensical stuffs and doing nothing. These things I will miss the most.

Yeah, I've gotten use to Singapore but I'll never get use to missing home and how much I wish I was home, at comfort all the time. It's sad la. And i'm even more sad after the time we had yesterday and just recalling all the things that has happened throughout the whole month. Too much has happened to pen it all down or rather, blog it all. But, i guess, memories will always be memories.

All good things must come to an end. And so, my time at home has ended.

There's so much uncertainties in the things ahead and I wonder does everyone who goes through their last semester in uni feels the same way. But the thought scares me so much. It adds to the reluctance of going back to Singapore. But, at the end of the day, I know what needs to be done should be done. The fact of life is that I have to go back to Singapore. Life goes on. Time can't freeze. Only memories can. And even that, we can't be sure it will always be that way.

So much to see. So much will happen. I feel so unready for the future. And I've never felt so scared and so vulnerable before. So afraid.

But, above all this, I have to remember that I'm not alone and that there is a God who loves me beyond what I think or feel. And that God has promised to never leave me nor forsake me.

I wish with all my heart that God be close with me because that is what I really really need right now.

I've gotta go now. Bye Bye peeps.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home