Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mix-ed day....

I started blogging with one thought: God, thank YOU!!!!

Today, QingXiang came up to me and handed me something in a plastic bag and said “ Here, this is for you” and without really asking him what it was, he said “it’s that thing you wanted” and I felt the thing he gave me and I was SO pleasantly surprised that I almost hugged him la. I mean, I’ve been wanting an organiser for oh so long and I was just telling Jeremy the other day that I want to go to popular to get one. I even saw one today in the school co-op la. Thankfully I didn’t buy. No one really knows I’ve been wanting this because I’ve only mentioned it to Joshua and wengyan the other day when we were out shopping. A few months ago, I saw QingXiang’s organiser and I thought it was really nice and he heard me going on and on about how nice and how cool it is. And he remembered me saying it. And it was so sweet of him to get one for me. So terribly sweet!! In fact, he even apologised for not being able to get me a bigger one. Wah. Why on earth would he apologised!

And today, I was just telling God how I am just so depressed because I suddenly felt the enormous pang of loneliness. And then, I went for rally and when QingXiang gave me that gift, I almost immediately felt guilty for feeling the way I did earlier – about the whole loneliness thingy.

But, right now, I don’t exactly feel that I’m in any position to say “YAY”. Sucks. To a very large extent, yeah, I can’t wait to graduate, can’t wait to start work, can’t wait to be away from NUS, can’t wait….And dang la, I’ve been watching High School Musicals and you know the last scene in the basketball courts, where they all sing “We’re all in this together”, and I went on dreaming if ever I get to be part of a group who will sing that song, which group of friends will it be? It gotta be the TLC groupie. Maybe we’re more high school-ish. Hahah. Right now, I really wish to be able to go for supper with Jie Yao now. Drink all the miseries down. Haha….

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home