Monday, January 08, 2007

Who says what?

Oh I like this picture.

It speaks volumes bout how I feel. And I'm listening to Jon Bon Jovi's "Who Says You Can't Go Home?" Not exactly the right song to listen to. haha.

But you know, despite the sadness, there's this part in me that's really excited too. Because tomorrow, there will be a GC meeting. And yes, Jiaying is right. Seldom do I say I am excited that the GC is meeting. Tomorrow I will see people like James, Liren, Noel, Edgar, Jason, Felicia....whom i've not met for awhile. Ah, how I miss them.

A little excited that school is starting tmr. It'll be fun. :) Better than sitting at home, doing nothing. Last semester starting tmr officially. Coolness.

And....

Happy 40th Birthday, Life Chapel!!!

I've missed two AGMs already. But, this year is even more special and I really wanted to be back home for it but i can't. But thanks to Ah Soon, i've gotten pictures. And you know why this year is so special? Here's why:
It's a small little vine planted in the compound of Life Chapel to commemorate our 40th birthday and God's faithfulness. Can't wait to see it for myself. :)

Oh, and here's another reason why I can't wait to be back in KL too:

Eye On Malaysia is up and running! Such a beautiful sight ain't it?

The time is now. The place is Malaysia.

Beautiful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home