Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Significantly Insignificant

My tired-looking eyes do not betray me. I’m in this vicious cycle – for 3-4 days, I get no sleep and by the 4th day, I’m so tired out, I can sleep squatting. I stay that way for the next 2-3 days and then the cycle starts all over again. Oh how much I really wish for it all to go away.

I’ve not been consistent in blogging so my dear readers will not actually know what’s up or rather, what’s down. But, I guess, the last month or so have seen a good mixture of JOY and SADNESS.

The JOYous moments that reminds me to keep giving thanks to God – for loved ones, for making me, me, for all the things that we can enjoy, for many many things.

The SADdening moments that reminds me that even in the deepest pile of dirt, God is in control, and that I am significantly insignificant. And be so totally amazed at how much God would love and give HIS all for a person such as myself.

We always wish for happy moments but I realised too that when we’re in the deepest pile of dirt that we see cleanliness and we see light. And it is then, that the brightest of all lights SHINE even more greatly. I’m not saying that we start wishing for bad days but I guess, when the bad days do come, we can be rest assured that in the baddest of days, the bestest of things/beings will show itself. Light will shine. Eyes will see. All knees will bow.

And I’m very sure that if life were all arranged in snapshots, it’ll be really cool!!!!

It’s coolness that God sees the very depths of our hearts and loves us the same. How we’re so significantly insignificant. We have an amazing God don’t we??!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home