Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Aiiihh.....

This morning, I walked out of the house with a song stuck to my head and humming it as I walked to school, "How great is our God". And I was just happily praising Him as I sang the song and as I went to school. I asked myself, if things weren't so happy, will I still be able to sing this song?

Went to school. Had evangelism. I wasn't very encouraged. But, I've learnt a lot today. Not about ways to evangelise. But, I've learnt lessons on myself, on obedience.....

I'm sorry Lord. I really am. I will try my best to give some more thoughts to the issue and try to listen to you more about it. Well, Lord, only you know how much it hurts to be going back to those issues and You know how easy it is for me to listen to the lies the devil may plant. Because it was those times that he planted those lies in me and I believed them. So, to go back to those times is scary to me. Please protect my fragile heart O Lord. Help me to be completely obedient!

Somehow, tears feels like flowing out. Maybe it's about the same issue.

Somehow, the same song I hummed to this morning sounds like a sad song. It brings a little melancholic mood now.

I want to be alone....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home