Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Carry me??

Liren, what happened to you? Why did you go offline without saying bye? Why did you not reply my sms? I worry la. I hope you're okay. Praying for you.

When not-so-good things happen to us, we ask God, "why did You allow that to happen?" Without realising sometimes we're a bit too much. We put ourselves in the situation where we know we'd need help. So, we dump our feet into temptation and then we shout "Lord, help me fight this temptation." Aih....Are we stupid or what? Am I stupid?? I know I often do that. Aih.....

But, as I look back to the not-so-good things that happened to me, I realised why God allowed it to happen.

As I spoke to Liren today; As I spoke to Wei Ting today, I realised why. As I minister to people who went through the things that happened to me, I know why it happened to me. I'm not angry, although I silently wished that it didn't happen to me. Coz I struggle a little when I think a bit too much about it. If there is anyone to blame for what happened, it was solely me. Even if I tried to blame God, I can't! There's no reason for me to blame Him. It was all my doing. I'm still trying to see through what happened that my heart was good. Note : I'm still trying.

So, to a large extend, I thank God for using me and my past to minister to people. I might not be the biggest help of all to people, but I think people appreciate me because they can count on me for understanding their struggles and yet be able to give an opinion as a sister-in-Christ.

I'm a little tired but satisfied.

Why? Because God is using me and I can see that. Because God is working His plans out in my life. By faith, I see it. Scary as it seems what may be before me but I'm glad God's working and He's opening my eyes to see. :)

I've lots to thank God for.

My sickness is not really getting much better. Opps, my parents better not be reading this, if not, i'll be getting a call from them forcing me to go and see the doc.

I must mention this : my hairband broke today. I'm super unhappy with that. I need a hairband!! Someone get me a new hairband!!! the fine ones.....aih.....

...........................................................................................................................................

And even though I’m walkin’ through

The valley of the shadow
I will hold tight to the hand of Him
Whose love will comfort me
And when all hope is gone
And I’ve been wounded in the battle
He is all the strength that I will
Ever need
And He will carry me

............................................................................................................................................

Cheerios~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home