Monday, February 13, 2006

:)

I am super tired today. I was super tired yesterday, and it didn't get better today. With a full day and also lack of sleep last nite, it just didn't make my day any better.

The entire NUS is filled with bazaar and all selling things for valentine's day. One point I noted was that most of the things sold are for girls. Hmm....Girls dont buy things for guys wan meh? I'm sure they do.....at least, I hope they do.

Was having a project group meeting today at the forum. They were blasting music and it was such a disturbance to our project meeting. Adrian was being a kind soul and going down to them to ask them to lower down the volume.

Shelb, if you're reading this, they played "Addicted" over and over again and needless to say, it brought back plenty of memories. hehe.....

................................................................................................................

Today as I went for my lecture today, I bump into a friend. He has a very nice way of phrasing his question. haha....Basically, he wanted to ask me whether I was attached anot and whether I will be celebrating V-day tmr anot. And he was suprised to hear that I am still single. Haha... (don't think funny thoughts ar u people!)

When I saw his suprised look, I remember what a friend always always say. She always look at me and ask " Jee Lee, why are you still single? If I were a guy, I'd ask you to be my gf edi lor." Waah.....when her face crossed my mind and I recall her very frequent question, it hit me! I hated the feeling of "yah, why am I still single ar?" I hate to think that I've fallen into the way-singles-feel-on-vday. Aih! When I think of the question that my friend has for me, i just think of him and sigh. Sigh because it's been longer than I expect it to be.

Nevertheless, I remember about today's devotion - to give thanks no matter what!

................................................................................................................

I'm tired. I will go to sleep soon. I've loads to do but I won't do them today. I will do them tmr. hehe.....I'm sleepy now. Goodnites!

ps: Don't worry. I'm fine. :) It's when I take a glance off God that I get a little upset with the whole situation. But, when my glances gets back on God, I'm more than fine! :)

1 Comments:

At 9:08 am , Blogger queen shelby said...

I heard you're doin' okay

But I want you to know

I'm ADDICT!

I'm addicted to you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home