Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Fellowship Teaching

FT encouraged me again about my desired outreach to that bunch of very special people. To cross boundaries and to do it together. Speaker taught us 2 Tim 2:2. As a navigator, I'm ashamed to say that I don't know that verse by heart - coz it's sort of one of our main verses for net-fishing and discipleship. But another thing that the speaker kept on mentioning that definitely had an impact on me was when he kept saying " I pray that 5-10 years down the road, may you still be on fire for the Lord." Yes!! That's my prayer - that no matter what happens, even if mountains come tumbling down, I will not only NOT abandon my faith, but that my fire and passion for God and His word and His people will burn ever so fiercely and never ever die!
And nothing is too small for God to consider that as service. :)

One thing I always pray for is that: may i live my life deliberately and intentionally remembering that it is an act of worship to God - and I pray that as I live my life as a spiritual act of worship and sacrifice, may He be pleased. :)

And I pray that whatever may come, I will always always remember that.

I was also just reading a friend's blog and one thing came to mind - love is not us loving God but that God first loved us. How often we think, "I love God".... And we do not stop to enjoy God saying "I love You" and we forget about the sacrifice on Golgotha - we forgot it took a Holy God to sacrifice HIMSELF for us - for us, wretched people, ungrateful people, sinful people.

God recently has been reminding me, time and time again, about HIS holiness and righteousness. God, may I never ever ever overlook that and forget that.

Have a blessed Good Friday and Easter. Jesus died and rose again, Amen??!!! AMEN....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home