Friday, April 07, 2006

Grace at work

A boy is impatient to see the flower bloom. So, he peals off the sepal. Then, in despair, he finds the flower broken. :(

Boy: Mommy, mommy, why is it when I open the flower it breaks but when God opens the flower it blooms and becomes so beautiful?
Mommy starts to panic - one of those very profound question.
Boy: Oh, I know!!! It's because God opens the flower from the inside.

.................................................................................................................................................................

Julia shared that story earlier to illustrate God's grace.

God's grace is God's love at work

..................................................................................................................................................................

Today isn't the last day of the week. But today is the end to all the super busy week I had. But God has been so good this week. School work, emotional issues, ministry issues, home issues kept me busy and tired - physically and in my spirits too. I'm exhausted. But well, God has kept me going and not only that - he grants me perseverance, He grants me a smile, He grants me friends.... I've got joy, peace that passeth understanding, love of my blessed redeemer!! What more do I ask for?? :) :)

God has been good...He has been!!!!

..................................................................................................................................................................

Tmr is BK breakfast time!! And also time to start work with my last project!!

May God's grace, love, mercy and compassion sustain us. :) :)

God bless....Have a blessed weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home