Sunday, April 02, 2006

Pictures put together that makes a video :)

Nothing much to write about today. :)

I watched Kelly Clarkson's "Because of You" video a million times over today. Old stuff, girl! I know!! Haha...But a few things really strike me. I like it when entertainers forget about the look and go all out to bring out the emotions. Honestly, Kelly look really horrible singing when she's close to tears!! And that video, i feel, has a really strong impact. I like it when they put in effort to come out with a good video. :) I'm not saying that this is the best video I've seen but I like it. Seeing that video just brings to mind how many many many of us are so affected by how our parents treated us and the way they treated each other - and I must add, especially how their fathers behave. For me especially, I know I have been very affected by my parents behaviour and actions towards me and towards each other. Even as a girl, I know that my father's words and actions have a deep impact on me too. So, I won't be suprise if guys are affected in a greater extend. But, yeah...brings me to (I can't help it!) - it's important to get a good husband. :) But, I also see the importance for each one of us to recognise parts of us tat are shaped by how our parents treated us, how our mindset is shaped by our parents treatment of one another, etc... And to see that really, the bad things can go and it's not true when we say things like "our parents are like that, so can't help it" or "I was born like this. Too bad!". We can change. We are not bonded to these things....At least, that's how I feel la.

I watched Mariah Carey's "Through the Rain" video too - I know, even older stuff!!! And one thing really hit a chord in me....FYI, in the beginning of the video, the girl turns and shouts to her mother "I hate you" and then leaves......I can't exactly recall whether I have done that to my own mother or not but I know certainly there have been times when I silently said that (I was young!! and not very innocent but definitely stupid). Even if I didn't said it out, I know I have my share of being super rude to my parents. And, I'm so sorry Ma and Pa!!! Really!!! I love you and appreciate you too much to go anywhere near hating you. I love you!!!!!!! :) :) :) And I'm sorry for being a pest at times.

.....................................................................................................................................................................
My good friend, Ms. Yee Weng Yan has decided today that I do not put enough pictures of her onto my blog. Well, she conveniently say that I do not put pictures of "The Life Chapel" gang pictures, when I know that she actually only wants her pictures up! Hah!!!
But I shall not feed her ego too much. So, I shall choose pictures I'm fond of!! :)

At out very own beautiful church porch! :)

THE Life Chapel Gang aka The Beautifuls... :)
Posted by Picasa


After dinner in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. After which, I think we went to swensens for EARTHQUAKE.... :)

Just tot this is a nice pic
Posted by Picasa


Sweet and nice.....THis is probably my only picture with WengLi - alone! :)

Li and me - receptionist at a beloved friend's wedding. :)
Posted by Picasa

Since Ms.Ng complained Mr.Beautiful appeared twice, here she is again! :) ;p

Shelby is next!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 12:01 am , Blogger queen shelby said...

why josh appears twice wan!

not fair

 
At 1:50 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Opps. Sorry!

Hahaa.....

:x

:P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home