Thursday, March 23, 2006

What a friend we have in Jesus!!

Slept at 5am and woke up at 8am. This calls for drowsiness in class. However, I was super awake in class. Even Adrian was suprised. haha...Honestly, I'm suprised too. But hey, I thank God for all of it! haha....I didn't feel sleepy at all, well, at least not until I borrowed a super thick book to do some research on Child Phonology. Took a 15 minutes nap and I was back to work liaoz. So much work to do siah!

Finished editing the project! Yay!! Can submit by tomorrow liaoz.

I did something super bold. But I felt led to do it.
You see, there's this girl in my class, quite plump but she likes to wear skimpy dresses and super short miniskirts. Today, she came in with a three-quarter long pants! So, i was quite happy to see her wear that. And you know what I did? I wrote her a note. Mind you, I do not know her personally!!! Waaah. So daring. I basically told her that she's quite an attractive girl and I told her that she need no pretty clothes or accessories to beautify herself because naturally, she already is! I told her when I saw her more adequately dressed today, she gained my respect!I told her to be confident and respect herself. I affirmed her again of her natural beauty!I really never thought myself so bold to say such thing. I hope she's not offended by it though. I told liren and he said "lets see if Jee Lee's note will make any difference". I really hope it will because it is really disgusting and I pity her because ppl will look at her with different set of eyes, just because they way she dresses. I told Sarah and she said "maybe she'll think you're lesbian" oh no! I hope not! haha.....I hope she's not offended by it tho....hahah

Anyway, the draft that we rushed for today was suppose to pass to our peer group for revision and review. waaah. We submitted a 16-page essay while they submitted to us a 4-page point-form proposal of their essay. Waaah. I donno what to say or do at that time. Heartache man!!!haha...But, conscience clear! We did our best!!

............................................................................................................................................................

The longer I feel for you, the deeper the feeling goes. And it hurts every single bit. So much so that I cried today because of you.

May God protect my heart!

..............................................................................................................................................................

My mommy is sick... :(
I called home today........I miss them. I got an email from wengyan today. haah.......I replied her almost a two page essay. hahaha.....It's been so long since I wrote to her lar....I miss her too.


 What a friend we have in Jesus, 
all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
all because we do not carry
everything to God in prayer.

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful
who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;
take it to the Lord in prayer.

Are we weak and heavy laden,
cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge;
take it to the Lord in prayer.
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he'll take and shield thee;
thou wilt find a solace there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home