Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My torn heart

I'm less confused than I was yesterday and a few days ago. Less confused but still confuse.

One part of me really wants to serve. One part of me really don't want to give less to my personal "ministry". I know it's not an either-or situation. But, like it or not, if I serve in that area, my personal work will lessen a little, or at least that's how I think. And I dowan to see that happen.

I spoke to Lilian yesterday about this. Before I spoke to her, 60% of me said "No" but after I spoke to her, 60% of me said "Yes'. Woah. And today as I prayed about it, the first time I'm praying about this so seriously, I feel more "Yes" than "No". Infact, I wrote at the of my journal page a "Yes".

I need to ask God more. Because i dowan to go into something that I'm not too sure of what God's take is.

Oh and there's plenty of school work to do. Keep me in prayer please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home