Saturday, March 11, 2006

Knock out

Tired to the max!!

Today (and tomorrow) NUS is having her Centennial Open House. no, we don't get free food. Basically, its when people who are interested in coming into NUS to study come and look and see what's there in NUS for them. The Nus Navigators decided to have a booth this year and so I was there from 9am - 1pm. Tired! First of all, my mistake. I slept only at about 3am last nite and I woke up about 7:30am. So, technically I have only about 4 and a half hours of sleep. Rushed to MPSH (Multi-Purpose Sports Hall) 5 only to find that none of the NUS Navigators were there. Argh! When I try to be punctual, all others are late....hmmmm....nvm nvm. :) At least I was early and not late.

The Open House was quite crappy la. The dance and singing and whatever it is was quite all a flop - in my opinion. And please la, you provide entertainment for what? (and use our money for lousy PA system) People come to see what NUS has to offer, you entertain them with music and dance and all that for what har?? sigh! Waste our money oni.

Left for lunch and den went for LEP. I was edi quite tired by then. Luckily I sat right infront of Dan Foo. If not, i'd have fallen asleep and because I was sleepy, my brains were not really working very well. So, all I could do was write down whatever he was saying but i need to revisit what he said today to gain full impact. At least, I feel I should do that lar.

Come back and have ice-cream and cut birthday cake for danielle and petra. :) Slept after that. waaah...super tired lor. Write essay and then Liren called. Had a chat with him!! :) I alwayz enjoy the time when I talk to him. :)

Now, i'm gonna go to sleep. Tomorrow go to church and after that, come back and try to finish essay and gotta start studying for test oso. English Language closed book tests are really very difficult. So, i'm scared! God help me!

..........................................................................................................................................................

I want to hope. But I find it extremely difficult. Liren said I'm obsessed with it. Sigh.
Lord, am I missing something here??

...........................................................................................................................................................

Goodnight.

Cheers~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home