Thursday, March 02, 2006

Free the mind....

My eyes are tearing from lack of sleep. My eyelids are super heavy. But I can't sleep because I have a presentation to prepare for (it's tomorrow).

I was so tempted to buy some stuff from Pasir Panjang Plaza today. I tell u, the giordano dry-fit cardigan was only SGD 15. How cheap is that la. And pants for SGD 15 too. I was super tempted. Not only it was cheap stuff, i've always wanted to get those stuff and now it's cheap. But, I thought better not spend somemore money. So, I resisted and left that place.

There's loads of school work to do and also the girls I spend personal time with are going through rough patches, and so, I've gotta spend more time praying for them and talking to them.

I never mind that. And these things never get me very tired.

BUT BUT BUT,
I've been tired throughout last week with all the running around from KL to Singapore and from Singapore to KL. And I really needed rest. HOWEVER, I've not been able to sleep through the night peacefully. I will wake up twice (at least) in the night and so I've not have rested sleep since sunday. It's thursday night and I'm really tired.

Sigh.....

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home