Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pleased!

I'm so very tired from running around again today! Nonetheless, it was a good day!

I slept very late last nite trying to finish up my presentation prep, handout and blogging of course. Blogging is my way of unwinding of all the happenings of the day. And I had to get up early this morning. I have to because I have not photocopied the handouts yet. So, I have to get up early enough to get ready to go to school, have my devotions and den photocopy the handouts. Thank God for Adrian's morning wake up call! :)

Went to school - happy, because I was early and did not rush. I hate it when I have to rush to do something. Then, I walked to the library to find out that the library photocopying room will oni be open at 9am! Our presentation is at 9am! Oh no.....Panicked! Walked all the way to AS7 just to check whether the CBLC is open so that I can photocopy the handouts there. Reached there and see the same sign - Open oni at 9am! Oh no.....Panicked! Called Adrian and asked how now? Thank God for Adrian again. He directed me to the library where there are photocopying machines which aren't in the photocopying room. Found my way to a section where there are a few of photocopying machines. Start the machines and was on my way to photocopy the handouts. Later, Adrian, Michelle and Pei Wen came and help me out. :) So, we managed to finish on time.

Oh, I cannot forget to include this, MILO truck was here today!!! I had in total 5 cups today!!! hehe

Got to the classroom. Our presentation went on smoothly. I didn't have time to finish my part because one of our group mates took too long to finish her part. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed the presentation. It was really funny! Really! My lecturer enjoyed it, my classmates enjoyed it! It was awesome! I've never had such a fun presentation before. We did funny things - embarassing ourselves but it was fun! Thank God for it all.

After lesson, went to the library. Bumped into Matthew. Left my begs where he had left his. :) Then, I saw Liren. Had a good chat with him. Brother, I know how you feel, more than that, take comfort that God knows how you feel too and He not only knows, He cares and He wants to show you a way out!! Had lunch with him and by the time I got back to the library, Gillian was there. So, I studied with her. :)

Before I left for home, I went to The Forum with Jie Yao and Jeremy. Then, I had to go to the ATM. Walking there, I thought I heard someone call out my name. But, I look around and saw no one. Then, I dismissed it thinking that I was just hearing things. I alwayz hear things wan. So, I tot it was just one of that lar. Then, I saw Edgar and LIREN!!! They were the ones who shouted my name lar! Ish......But it was really nice to see the two of them! Haha....

Got home. Wanted to study but heard that there'll be a dinner at home. So, I went back to the Central Library to study. Was there with James until about 9pm. Then, I went to Beach Rd to get my bus tix to go back home. :)

I feel dead tired but a great sense of accomplishment. I finished 2 readings for Child Language. Child Language readings are super long and super tough. But I manage to finish 2 of it. Wow!! And got my tix! Wow! I tot I wouldn't have time to do it. But, I did! Wow!!!

............................................................................................................................................

Something scary happened today.
Someone came up to me and said the dreadful 3 words.
All I did was smiled back at him - trying to not make it look so awkward and pretending as if I'm not disturbed when in actual fact I was superbly disturbed. But, since my facial expressions always always betrays me, I think he knew how I felt. hehe

You know why it's scary? It's because altho we've been friends for more than a year, I can't even remember his name(!!) but he remembers every single thing I've said before. And he even brought his KL friends to come meet me today.

Scary!

.....................................................................................................................................

Goodnight people.

It's been a good day. A small scary incident can't spoil it. We'll be friends anyway! :)
Thank God for today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home