Thursday, February 16, 2006

Run run run....tired tired tired

I'm super tired today. Run around like a crazy woman. I had class, then evangelism, then project meeting, then rush to send out ppt slides and prepare handouts, then rush for seminar, now trying to finish preparing for the presentation and also the cutting of movie clips. Sigh. This is so tiring.

I won't have much rest until the 2nd week of March. Quite sad eh?

I just realised how much I am like my mother and father - through the seminar. It was a seminar on homosexuality. Funny how different emotions and thoughts were evoked through a seminar as this. Well, it was more like an Understanding gender kinda seminar. Good one!

And we were just thinking about perceived rejection. And I thought, I think I easily fall into a perceived rejection mind-set. At the slightest inclination that people don't care for me, I take it as rejection. I mean, take for instance my relationship with Jeremy. He doesn't show he cares anymore, I take it that he would want to keep his distance from me. We are people who need affirmation - not for what we've done (performance) but for who we are (character). And we asians lack that so much! Myself included. Aih.....And we don't realise how important it is to affirm one another of the goodness that is in them.

I'll write more another day. Today I'm just superbly exhausted. It's crazy!! Goodnite peeps. :) And I have pictures to upload too.... YAy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home