Monday, February 27, 2006

Can time stop for me?

So, I brought my luggage to the test on friday and people gave me suprised looks. I left immediately after having lunch at YIH - well, I was glad I planned to go for the lunch thing because a fellow exco member who was suppose to go for lunch with me decided not to go and did not plan to have someone to take his place. Anywayz, I left Singapore and reached KL about 7:30pm. Family picked me up from Puduraya Bus Terminal and it was packed jam and I didn't go home but went straight to Yin Ngai's house for the bachelorette party. We left about 10:45pm and then we went to Yueen San's house.

So, Shelby, YueenSan and myself were there and then Joshua came about 12pm. Shelby left at 1am whilst me and Joshua stayed till 3 plus. Joshua then send me home - so grateful for that! I couldn't sleep - excited for Yin Ngai and Felix maybe? hehe....So, by the time I actually slept I think it was 4 plus. I woke up bout 6 plus and den got ready to go to Yin Ngai's house. The groom and his guys were suppose to be there by 8:30. Why wake up so early then? First, Yin Ngai's mom wanted us to be there early, so okay lor. Secondly, I had no idea what I was gonna wear for the church service, so, I had to wake up earlier to decide.

The whole thing went on quite well. I ended up recording the proceedings of the wedding for Weng Yan, who couldn't be there because she had to go for lab lessons in UPM.

After wedding, went to 1U to paint our nails - so vain!! haha....well, not really. We wanted to take the opportunity to just do something for ourselves and to look nice - nice nails! But because we are all cheapskates people, we went for the cheapest store! haha.....Got home and rested for 30minutes before went and did my stupid hair and make-up. Yes, Jee Lee make up and did her hair!!! Never ever in my entire life, I thought of doing that. But because it was my dear friend's wedding, I thought okay, I will do it!! So, i did it! Took loads of pictures!!! When I have them, I'll post them online! I think we were the vainest group in the entire wedding. The official photographer took so many pictures of us because we'd go and do some funny poses and he'll say, do it again and take pictures of us. Aiseh, damn paiseh man! haha....But, it was darn funny la....

By the time we left the hotel, it was close to 12 midnite. The amount of crazy things we did - darn funny la!

I was darn happy because of all the people in the church, we were the first table and got the best sitting position....and yay!!! we have bigger priority!! hahaha...

Anyway, I'm soo happy for Yin Ngai and Felix. Mr. & Mrs. Cat!!! hahaha :)

.........................................................................................................................................................

A lot has been touched on during Bible Study today. Although I was only there for 1 hour. Aih, I guess, a lot of things that Bernard said were sensitive things on me mind and heart. Aih.....I need to do some serious reflecting man!!!

Aih....God, help me to believe....please Lord!!! Help me to be obedient!!!!

*weeps*

..........................................................................................................................................................

Pray for me will you? There's a looooot of work to do. I'm super hard pressed for time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home