Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Stressed le...

Very tired. Like I said in a previous post, rest will only come 2nd week of March. :(

I'm back in KL only for 4 days though. I'm leaving for Singapore tmr afternoon. I have a test on friday and then I will leave right after my test hopefully to reach KL in time for the bachelorette party and then the next day it's the big day!

The week after that I'll be crazily busy.

News : My greatgrandmother is in the hospital. I visited her yesterday. Didn't feel too good about it. I hate hospitals and especially so when I see close ones in lying in the hospital beds. Sucks man!

Aih......

A lot of work to do. Trying to maximise the 24 hours I have. Some things just have to go though! :(

I've gotta go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home