Friday, February 24, 2006

Fruitful...

Had a pretty fruitful day! :)

I got a little unhappy this morning when I wanted to munch in the library - because we're not suppose to. Although I rationalised and said that, the library allows us to munch - but not eat heavy stuff (if not, what's the cupboard outside the library for? - it's for storing cook food). But, still I know I was rationalising and I know that God probably wasn't too pleased with what I was doing. Sinning is one thing, rationalising about it is another thing.

Had lunch with Sarah! :) So happy because it's been so long since I had lunch with her lor. hehe...

Had a project meeting afterward - with Serene, Matthew and Adeline. Hehe...We ended up watching the movie for the text we're suppose to write a report on - Much Ado About Nothing. I tell you, it was so damn funny. Read the book enuff to make u laugh, can u imagine watching the movie?? I think all of us made so much noise in the viewing room (while watching the movie). I noted something, Matthew is such a gentleman! I'm impressed. Haha..... You can't blame me - i've not met many gentlemen like him. Can fight with Noel edi.... ahaha

Had a good chat with Yu Han as well. :)

Edgar and I sms-ed each other when we were just sitting in front of each other. So funny! I recall how Jon and I would MSN each other when we were sitting next to each other. Nonetheless, nothing can beat that session of MSN la....We were laughing out heads off at the CC. Before I type anything out, he edi know what I wanna say. it was so irritating yet damn funny! Haha....

Okay....

I'm gonna go and pack my bags edi and den go to sleep. I'm going back to KL tmr. I reached Singapore Wednesday night and on Friday afternoon, I'll be leaving Singapore for KL. This is craziness! And on Sunday afternoon, I'll be leaving KL for Singapore. Wah, I travel like this, how not to be professional traveller? I'm very tired - honestly! and super stressed because there's work to do as well. But, I'm enjoying every bit of it only because it's a close friend's wedding!

Goodnight!

3 Comments:

At 4:31 am , Blogger imissw said...

just wanna say that it feel weird to be reading a post dated 24th Feb when it's still 23rd Feb over here!!!!!

glad u had a nice day. enjoy yr travels! at least u get to go home! :-)

 
At 11:16 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

If u noticed, the time was 12:09am. So, it automatically dates 24th Feb. I was too tired to correct that.

Yeah...I had a good time back home though tired to the max. YEah, I'm grateful for the opportunity to even go home.

:)

When will we see u home? :p

 
At 7:55 am , Blogger imissw said...

good question...

i'll lt u know when i know it meself!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home